Monday, August 2, 2010

Backpacks!



It's that time again...back to school. And I must say that I am NOT ready for mine to go back just yet! I have really enjoyed our summer together!

However, I DO love the back to school hub-bub...new backpacks, new lunchboxes, new sneakers and new crayons. Getting them ready to go back always brings back the excitement I felt when I saw the things my mom brought home for my back to school days!
(It also means SEC FOOTBALL...but that's for another post!)
My machine has been busy monogramming backpacks and lunchboxes. I love the Stephen Josephs for the little ones, but for the older crowd you just can't beat the LL Bean backpacks. There are so many cute colors this year and those things really hold up well!
Let me know if you'd like a monogram on your child's backpack or lunchbox! I have LOTS of great fonts and thread colors...I would love to help you personalize their back to school things!

No comments:

Post a Comment