Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Customer Order

Long time with no post, I know. My life has been CRAZY!! All kinds of fun, wild and noisy crazy...so I am not complaining. My machines have been running, but it seems like I have just enough time to get things stitched out and then it is time to go to carpool, school, work, etc...so no time for pictures!


Here is an adorable order placed for a sweet little boy:
The Momma brought some pants for me to match to, all Garanimals (can I say again how incredible well this brand holds a stitch!?!? And the price just cannot be beat, especially for the little boys!
The golf bag is Embroidery Boutique, the acorn abd Double Patch Football (so sweet with a monogram merged!) from Applique Frenzy and the Football Applique "R" from Planet Applique! (Love the "Team Ruffino"...I do this quite often when there is more than one family member playing a sport...also great for market totes!)
Thanks for checking in! I would like to be able to promise more frequent updates...but I have a feeling that my life isn't going to slow down! LOVE. IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment