Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Handmade Ornament

Time is flying by! It's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. Things are so busy right now, but I just had to take a minute to post pictures of the ornament I made!

Our Sunday School class has an annual GNO Christmas party with a "Dirty Santa" ornament swap, and I challenged myself to make my ornament this year.



I downloaded this pattern from SWAK and the tutorial for the pieced pillow ornament/door hanger from You Can Make This.com. I added the bow and button (simply because I just can't leave well enough alone!)on my own, and I just adore the pom-pom fringe on the bottom! This was a terrific "scrap buster" project and I am so tickled with how cute it turned out! There are so many fun ideas on that site...I wish I had time to sit and browse through them all.

Lots of cute things being stitched out, but there is NO time to take pics and post! As always, thanks so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment