Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computers! ARGH!!

After SEVERAL trips to Geek Squad (lugging a dinosaur of a tower and several unhappy children each time) it has been decided that our old home computer should be put down and laid to rest. Luckily, I had saved all of my patterns on our external hard drive so I am still able to work on sewing projects! However, my photo software was on the old computer so I can't post any pictures of these projects...too bad because there were some that were so CUTE! Our new computer is being "built" and should be here before we know it.
I am so excited about new things coming in...backpacks, luggage tags, koozies, key fobs and market baskets!! Getting ready for fall, school, football and tailgating! Email me with any questions you might have, I have lots of great fabrics and colors to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment