Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stephen Joseph quilted backpacks are here!!

I love these sweet little backpacks! My boys were given theirs for their first birthday and they have been so handy for preschool, church nursery or a playdate! (Not to mention how adorable a toddler looks with a little backpack strapped on!) They are also perfect for carrying to gymnastics, karate, ballet, cheerleading practice... I have several designs to choose from and 2 of each kind (good news for you multiple moms out there like me!) Most people have requested initials monogramed on the flap but they could also be monogrammed on the backpack itself. Email me with any questions or for more details on pricing (which I think you'll be VERY happy with considering what these go for retail)!
Also, these plastic luggage tags are SO CUTE! How I WISH I could put a picture on this thing! :( Thses are just what I was looking for because you can truly put ANY info inside! Name, initials, carpool number...how perfect is that?! A great addition to a backpack, gym bag or piece of luggage!
I have been getting so many requests for caps. Turns out there are lots of gals out there like me who are trying to keep the sun off of their faces and hair. The monogrammed hats have been the most popular but there are lots of designs to choose from. Email me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment