Monday, August 31, 2009

Double Trouble II



Two words: LOVE IT

We needed a few snack items for school lunches and ballgames so we decided to hit Costco this morning. It was a perfect time to test out the new cover. (Ok, so really I just wanted to test out the new cover so I bought snacks while I was there.) It works like a charm! I am a happy momma. There are a few things that I want to add like a toy loop (so we can hook on a toy and it won't get thrown to the ground) a safety belt scrunchie (I would imagine that those are almost as gross as the cart itself so I would really like to cover it up) and maybe a pocket on the inside so the boys could put a book or some snacks. I am also thinking that this would be precious with a sweet little ruffle for a set of girls.

Next time, I will actually go and pick out fabric. Since this was a test-drive and I really didn't want to spend any money on it I used some anti-pill fleece in lime green and some fun golf-ball fabric that has been lying around collecting dust. The only thing I had to buy was some binding tape to go around the four leg holes. (I love when I can use things that I already have!) All in all, this little project was a big success.

Next time, it's going to have monograms on it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment