Friday, December 11, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!




I have spent so much time in front of my machines, there hasn't been much time in front of the computer! Here are a few things that I happened to snap pictures of: The Truck and Tree design is a favorite for little boys (made a couple for the twins and 2 pairs of red cord pants as well!) The Wrapped Present and Monogram Ornament are on opposite sides of a reversible jumper that I made for a friend's little girl and I love the fact that even though the present looks like holiday wear it can easily be worn for future birthday parties!
And my favorite:


The Reindeer applique! I love this design done on a camo Garanimals long sleeved T! He is a doozy to stitch out, though...but the end result is so worth it!

Have a blessed day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment