Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

My machines are runing steadily...all is going well...and then WHAM! The serger decides to be difficult. I think Chopper is just full of fluff (and I haven't been good about dusting all of the fluff out of her, so I guess she had just had enough.) and that it's nothing that a can of air and a brush can't fix. My fingers are crossed...

LOTS of pictures to post, but the camera never sits still what with all of the piano recitals, music programs at school, football and cheerleading banquets...there will be lots of pics to download once I manage to get the time to get the memory card out!

Have a blessed day and (while we're running around like mad trying to get it all done...are there really only 14 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!?!?!?!) remember the reason for the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment