Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mom needs a break

I will be taking a little embroidery break...the kiddos are out of school and we have more pressing issues to deal with. Like Potty Training. I had to remove my Bissell Spot Bot from its resting place up on the highest shelf because I have had to clean the playroom carpet no less than 6 times. The old method of rewarding with stickers and candy is clearly not working, so its time to crack down on these two. I also purchased an old wrought iron patio set at an estate sale (I would so much rather have something old than something new) and I am in the process of recovering the cushions. All 10 of them. Good times, I know. My new best friend is my seam ripper...

All this to say, I won't be taking any new orders till mid July. If you need a Birthday Boy/Girl shirt done please feel free to send me an email and I will do my best to accomodate you!! I know my fellow "multiple moms" love having the matching birthday shirts for our little ones!

Thanks for understanding! Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment