Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pop Tarts, Patio Cushions and Potty Training

What do these 3 things have in common? They pretty much sum up the past 2 days around here. The patio cushions are tedious work, but I have learned a valuable lesson with them: A new seam-ripper can change your life!! I am a "Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do or Do without" kind of girl (thanks, Granny!) but this most certainly does NOT apply to a seam ripper. In fact, when JoAnns or Hancocks has their next notions sale I may just buy 10 of those little handy things!
I have also discovered that PopTarts, although not a part of this nutrition-filled breakfast, are indeed a great summertime snack! Plain, toasted, topped with ice cream or cut into fun shapes with cookie cutters...these babies are my new afternoon go-to!
The Potty Training is just not fun. For them or for me. But we will press on. Because I am tired of buying Huggies. And because they just turned three. It is time. Ugh.
On a brighter note, I am discovering that applique is not just for kids clothing anymore. Fun project in the works...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment