Thursday, November 5, 2009

Damask Market Basket


I had a request for another market basket, this time one of the damask patterns! I think it turned out great. Again, I cannot say enough how useful these things are! Mine (one of them anyway) just seems to go in and out of my car on a daily basis...I always seem to have more to carry in and out than I can hold in my own two hands (plus I'm trying to get the twins unbuckled and out of their carseats) so I just pile it all up in one of these baskets, carry it in, unload it, reload it with the things to go to the car, and it starts all over again. I am horrible at dropping pieces of mail as I walk inside just because I have so much else in my arms at the time, but this basket makes sure that what I put into it gets carried right into the house! This one was requested because the recipient will be flying back to her home so luggage space is a premium...since it is collapsible it won't take up much valuable suitcase room!

On another note, the Christmas Village is going on this weekend and I plan on getting there at some point! I will try and take some pictures to post...hopefully this will get alot more of you to "think outside the mall" for Christmas! BTW, did you check out the new button for Handmade Holiday? Cindy Lou has a fun crafty blog that is sure to inspire. You should definately check it out!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete