Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Order Placed!






For those of you who have placed orders for items for Christmas, I wanted to let you know that I made the big order yesterday. Hopefully, everything shoud be in by the first of next week and I can start stitching. I ordered a few extras to keep in my "stash" as I often get requests for baby gifts, teacher gifts, birthday gifts and wedding gifts that are needed within a few days. I have recieved a few of those requests lately, so I took a quick inventory of my stash and here is what remains: a few Stephen Joseph quilted backpacks, European Market Baskets (more coming in my order, so email me with your color request!), cosmetic bags,several colors of Koozies, acrylic luggage tags and mugs/sport bottles (these are customized with the fabric of your choice), neoprene luggage handle grips, fingertip towels, burp cloths, button covers (for pacifier clips, bow clips or ponytail loops), little girl's aprons and a few beach towels. Let me know if you need any of these items so I can pull it out and mark it for you as I don't plan on making another order for embroidery blanks till after the first of the year. As always, if you are out shopping and find something cute and would like it embroidered I would love to help you pick out the perfect font and thread color to make it a unique and personalized gift!
The Christmas season is quickly approaching! Remember to "think outside the mall"!

No comments:

Post a Comment