Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Orders are here!

I didn't have time to take a picture, but wanted to let everyone who is waiting know that the order I placed has arrived! I ordered a few extras to keep in my "stash" so if you need a gift please let me know and I will pull it for you. The Man In Brown delivered to my doorstep: Market Baskets (again, the collapsible kind) in several yummy colors including the new maroon, travel mugs, sports mugs, golf towels and the most fantastic baby bibs I have ever ordered! Most of the bibs you find are pretty skimpy, if you ask me...but not these. These are what I refer to as "toddler bibs" because they are large enough in size and the terry is thick enough to absorb the mess a toddler can make with certain foods! I am seriously doubting that I will ever sew bibs again after seeing and feeling these. I ordered the dozen in plain white, that way they could be monogrammed, appliqued and/or dressed up with ribbon and trim as people requested. I can't wait to get started on some of these orders! But...

My big embroidery machine was due for servicing, so I took her in for a check up. I could tell it was getting to be that time...lots of upper thread breakage, funny noises and a few things just not coming out quite to my satisfaction. I didn't want to chance messing up on someone's order. I should be getting her back within the week (fingers crossed!) but for now I will be focusing on sewing some Easter outfits for the kiddos.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment