Saturday, May 22, 2010

Big Boys

There are so many cute designs out there for little girls and little boys, but there is always that fine line of when things start to look too "babyish". With girls I think there is more of a grace period...not so much with boys. This is definately our last summer for button-ons and john-johns, and even a few of those patterns are starting to make my husband raise his eyebrows when I get them dressed for church.

So when they are too big for bubbles and too small for bowties, what is a momma of boys to do for "church attire"?

Monogrammed polos!

A cute monogrammed polo paired with a little pair of shorts and your little Prince Charming is all set for Sunday School! I have LOTS of different fonts and monogram styles to choose from so send me an email if you'd like to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment