Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday...


It's My Birthday, Too...


That's right! The twins are turning THREE! So hard for me to believe. Everyone with multiples has told us that after they turn three it gets so much easier...but I'll have to say that they really haven't been all that difficult! I think mostly because they pretty much keep each other entertained but also because we are so much more laid back with them as compared to our older children. With multiples, you simply cannot answer every single little cry as soon as they cry it, so I think we just cut ourselves alot of slack from the get-go.
We plan to celebrate this special day with just our family (there's so many of us, we are our own party.) over some yummy cake and with the boys wearing these cute outfits. This is the Embroidery Boutique "circle patch" merged using Sew What Pro with the Planet Applique "birthday numbers". I made a simple pair of matching shorts in the orange and white gingham.

Happy Birthday Babies!! (I guess I'll have to stop calling them the "babies" now that they are turning three!)

No comments:

Post a Comment