Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crayon Roll

Guess what is behind this sweet little roll?



OK, so this has nothing to do with monogramming, but every now and then (daily) I will see a project that I want to try. And sometimes it is actually something that turns out just as I had planned! Look what is inside!



Happy little crayons! As one of my 2 year olds says, "MY COYORS!" as he clutches it to his chest. This was such a great little project to tackle and really took no more than an hour from start to finish. (including pressing!) I didn't even need to use a pattern. It just goes to show what any of us can do with our own 2 hands and a few "happy scraps"! No kidding, everything you see here came out of my scrap pile! (recycling at its most colorful.) Everyone in my family was commenting on how practical yet useful and FUN it was! Perfect for stashing in a diaper bag or purse for church, car rides, waiting in the doctor's office...Head on over to www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/ for the complete tutorial and you can make one for a sweet little someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment