Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lunchboxes and Backpacks

Looking around my sewing room, you can tell it is back to school time! Lots of lunchboxes and backpacks being monogrammed! I still have several Stephen Joseph quilted backpacks left though, so email me if you are interested in ordering.
These lunchboxes were on sale at CVS and we needed a couple of new ones to carry snacks to the ballfield. They have Microban too, so hopefully they should be fairly easy to keep clean. Not much to look at though...
If you sit still around here long enough, you're bound to get embroidered...

Much better. I also took a seam-ripper and removed the little patch on the front because it was bugging me.

So while you're out shopping, be sure and look for some sturdy little lunchboxes, pencil cases and backpacks! They can be dressed up for the new school year in your favorite fonts and colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment