Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few new things...




When I saw the "twinadoes" pattern I absolutely had to have it! Any momma of multiples will tell you that there is never a dull moment in their house, and we are SO thankful for all of those crazy moments!! These can be stitched out in any color and these are a great example of how a few thread changes can really personalize a design! These two shirts were done on simple white Pro Spirit toddler T shirts and although I used the same pewter gray on the funnel I switched up the colors on the wording and used blue for the boy twin and a bright magenta for the girl.

The heart shaped peace sign has been really popular! I have stitched it out using lots of different fabrics (gingham, animal prints, damask) and it always turns out cute!

The beach bags are just another example of how you can take a simple tote bag, add a name or a monogram, and it becomes a really thoughtful and personalized gift for someone! These were for graduation gifts and I think they will be really useful for these college-bound girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment