Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Gifts



Some sweet gifts for a sweet new baby boy. The golf bag (one of my favorites from Embroidery Boutique) with name on a burp pad, a Nappy Sax (to hold a few diapers and travel sized wipes) and a monogrammed Stephen Joseph backback.
The Nappy Sax I sort of derived from a smaller version that I recieved as a baby gift when the twins were born. I used the same design but with a few modifications...first of all, I made it bigger so that it would hold more diapers. Second, I have made some with a lining of PUL so that it is waterproof. Sometimes, you just aren't in a place where you can throw a diaper in the trash, and this way you can contain it without soaking the entire diaperbag! I made training pants for my boys and had some PUL left over, so I thought it would make a perfect liner!
Looking forward to the weekend! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment