Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CRAZY!!



Sorry I haven't posted in a long while...things have been NUTS around here! Between school starting for all 4 of my children, Labor Day plans and a bathroom re-remodel (yes, I did say RE-REmodel. As in, for the SECOND time.) it has been a bit (ahem) shall we say, "hectic" around these parts! I have been working on lots of orders and projects, but I just haven't had time to take pictures. And let's face it, telling about them isn't any fun if you can't see the pictures! Lots more Stephen Joseph backpacks, fun team T-shirts and baby gifts have been under my machine these days!
The pink gingham is a fun new design from Bunnycup Embroidery called "Kids Alpha" applique. It is fun and funky and perfect for kids stuff! This was done on a plain white onesie, but I added some pink gingham ruffles around the leg openings! That way, she can wear it by itself or under a little dress when it gets cooler...all the "frills" of bloomers with the warmth of an undershirt! This was done as a gift for a sweet friend of mine who has twins about a month younger than mine and she had a gorgeous little girl the day before they turned 2! I saw her last week and she looks AMAZING and the sweet princess is so adorable! I also did a burp pad to match and have plans for a few other fun things as well.
As always, thanks for stopping by! I love getting your emails with suggestions and comments!
Coming soon: custom Trick-or-Treat bags! It's right around the corner you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment