Thursday, September 10, 2009

To answer a few questions...

I have told many of you where I get most of my designs. Unfortunately, unless I have taken a picture of something I have stitched out I can't always send you a picture of the design. Microsoft Word can't "read" the stitches that embroidery software can show you, so the best way to shop for designs that you might want me to use for you is to look at the sites that I buy from the most frequently.
Embroidery Boutique
Bunnycup
Nobbie Neez Kids
Lynnie Pinnie
Sew Many Designs
Please know that this is by no means an all inclusive list...I have over 14,500 designs for you to choose from, but it at least gives you someplace to start! also, if you find something that you like, I can always purchase it as long as it comes in the format that I use and fits in my hoop. I also use Monogram Wizard Plus for most of my fonts, but I also have several others. Here are a few of the most requested:
Monogram Wizard Plus Fonts
Alpha Pak #1
Alpha Pak #7
Alpha Pak #12
Alpha Pak #15
Alpha Pak #16
Alpha Pak #17
I think that this is probably what most of us that do home based embroidery use most...it is funny when I talk to some of you that have the same hobby as I do...we all tend to migrate in the same direction when it comes to kid's things...fun and funky, not to formal or stuffy!
I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment