Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun New Embroidery Blanks!


Here are just a few of the fun things I ordered: First, 3 styles of insulated mugs for toddlers, older kids and grown ups! These can be customized with any monogram in any font. Also, I prefer to stitch onto fabric instead of the embroidery paper (it just seems to hold up better) but I serge the fabric onto a cotton canvas to give it a bit more body. You can pick your fabric and thread colors for a one-of-a-kind gift that any friend, teacher or child is sure to love! Also, so many people have asked about the new European Market Baskets...the last group I ordered sold out quickly! These are so incredibly fun and functional. Mine has been to the ballparks, on picnics, to school to carry class snacks, to deliver meals to a friend, to deliver goodies to the bake sale, to the grocery store...the list goes on! I actually have 2 of them, and one I keep in my car as an on-the-go snack basket so the kiddos always have crackers, juice, fruit snacks when we are running from activity to activity. That snack basket has saved me from many a drive-thru!! I have also seen people use them to tote books, dishes, toys and even their sewing and crafting supplies. But here is the best part about these...


They collapse and fold when not in use! That means they take up less space in your cabinet or pantry! Again, with a monogram or name embroidered on it, this basket makes a great gift for a teacher, mom, sister or new bride!

As always, thanks for all of your sweet comments and creative suggestions! Let me know if you'd like to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment