Friday, October 9, 2009

Trick or Treat!



I have finally gotten to the bottom of the pile of things I needed to get done for other people, so I took some time to do some Halloween shirts for the twins. By the way, Wal Mart has an adorable selection of long sleeved Garanimals this year...both crew neck and turtleneck, and for the girls there are the most adorable swingtops! I will post a picture of the one I picked up for my niece when I get the chance. I heart Garanimals...not only are they very true to size, but they stitch up well and really hold up in the wash. I bought one in every color for my younger two! Here are the designs I did for them, very simple but they have gotten so many compliments today when they wore them!

I am starting to get a few orders for Christmas gifts...WOW! It is hard to believe that we are only 10 or 11 weeks away? (Oooh...that fills me with a bit of anxiety as I type...I'd better get a move on!)

I am off to finish up a few more orders and then some quality family time this weekend! Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend! K

No comments:

Post a Comment