Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snowman Patch



Here is the newest design I purchased from Applique Cafe, and I have to say that so far it is my favorite design from them! I stitched this onto a Garanimal swing top (from Wal Mart!) but because of the high yoke I stitched it off to the side of the bottom. This would be so sweet with a cute pair of leggings or even just blue jeans! This pattern can be sewn in the 4x4 or 5x7 sizes. Here, it is in the smaller size because it works better on a toddler-sized shirt. I think my favorite part of this pattern is that it would be perfect for a girl or boy outfit so it will make a great matching brother/sister set. I also plan on using it for some fingertip and guest towels for some hostess gifts this Christmas season.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to email me with any orders or questions you might have!
Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment