Friday, October 16, 2009

Kelly's blog

If you've never checked this sweet momma's blog out then you should! Kelly over at Kelly's Korner (www.kellyskornerblog.com) is hosting a "Show us your life...what do you make" post. I have never done any of these "Linky" things before, but Kelly's blog is one that I keep up with on a regular basis. (Read just a few posts and you'll see why...you'll feel like she lives next door to you! So grab a cup of tea and go sit with her for a spell...) How fun that she is thinking like so many of us these days! It appears that I'm not the only one trying to "think outside the mall." Just in time for Christmas!
I will warn you, however, she really loves her Hogs, so if you're an SEC football gal (like me) her blog can get a bit "red" on the weekends! Have fun checking out all of the links to some really creative mom's sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment