Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heart Throb


Slowly but surely getting some orders filled. This is a cute new design from Embroidery Boutique called "Conversation Hearts". It's great because there aren't too many Valentine's appliques that could be used for little boys! There are several "sayings" with this file, but with my merging software, you could also put a name or monogram on the heart as well!!
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you'd like to place an order. I do plan on ordering some more blanks soon...market baskets, backpacks, beachtowels, mugs and sports cups seem to be the most popular. I usually make my own bibs customized to each order, but I may order some of those as well...seems like there are lots of last minute "I need it NOW" requests for baptism and baby gifts, so hopefully that would make it more convenient for some!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment