Thursday, January 7, 2010

Isn't there supposed to be snow for a snow day???

School is cancelled for snow.

There IS NO SNOW. Yes m'am, you heard me right. None. Sure, there have been a few flurried flakes floating around, but none on the ground. They melt as soon as they hit.

Are you kidding me?

Don't cancel school and tell my kids it is for SNOW. Because now I have the tiny hand, nose and mouth prints of four children all over my windows. Boots are ready to be put on little feet wearing at least 2 pairs of socks...gloves, hats and mittens are waiting by the door...the excitement around this place over the mere idea of building a snowman is so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

Sadly, you have to have snow in order to construct a snowman.
I need a hot cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment