Monday, January 4, 2010

Made by You Mondays


Cindy over at Skip to My Lou is hosting a "Made by You Monday"! She has a fantastic blog that's full of fun creative ideas, like her fabulous crayon roll tutorial! I cannot even begin to tell you how many crayon rolls I have given away as gifts and all of the kiddos adore them. They are perfect for when you need a "quiet toy" like in church, on an airplane, etc! As an added bonus, they roll up to be really small and can be tucked inside a purse or diaperbag. They can easily be made during naptime (or less than an hour) and are a great way to use up some fabric and trim scraps. I added a monogrammed name to this one for my niece just so it would be a personalized gift. You know you gave the perfect gift when the little recipient jumps up and down and squeals!
Thanks for all of the great ideas Cindy!

1 comment: