Monday, January 25, 2010

Made by you Mondays--Always Kiss Me Goodnight pillow


This was a cutie to make, and very quick, too! The embroidery was the most time-consuming part of the whole project, but the best part...it's not just for Valentine's Day!! Oh no, this little baby will be staying on my bed year-round.

And, are you ready for this?...this whole project cost a whopping $5.75! Yes m'am, you heard me right...I said $5.75. Can I get a high-five from all the gals out there that head to the clearance section first?

Let's start with this yummy microsuede that I scored at JoAnns on clearance plus 50%off, add in the 12x16 pillow form ($4 at 50% off) and this super-cute embroidery design I purchased at Embroidery Library for a whopping $1!!

The burgundy matches our bedding perfectly, and it adds a little ooh-la-la to our bedroom...seriously, they call the 12x16 pillow a "boudoir pillow". Anything that sounds french and goes in your bedroom just oozes ooh-la-la, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! My girls would totally dig that heart peace sign! cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I need one that says "Kiss me Good Morning" too : )

    ReplyDelete